Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pictures; so behind!

I have a lot of pictures of my bus with all the added items to it on my fb, but I don't have any of it updated on here.  SOOOO....

 These mud flaps were the devil's advocate.  These.  Mud flaps.  Glad that's over.
Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

This stereo is absolutely the best duo.  It is better than I anticipated from two speakers!  It's so bombastic how gets all the low Dbs I could possibly want to vibrate in my periosteum without vibrating the ancient parts in my busted.  It's silly string how this deck and two speakers can be so loud.  I am happy as a clam (wtf does that mean, really, have you ever seen alice in wonderland? Nativity happiness glee glee glee *effing love that show btw* baby clams, adorable shoes, even sweeter looking dots for eyes) with the setup and installment.  Props to mobile innovations and oh, yeah, props to me for finding the sweet deck online. I love I can listen to my iphone through it.  Martini! I think though, if I listen to Good Life by OneRepublic one more time, my speakers will self detonate by choice.  I can't help it; the happy level turns from ten to 11.  Like Nigel prefers. 
Kenwood Deck

Kenwood Speakers


I'm the biggest fan of the matching racks.  I think the racks are so slick and hot, and I'm glad I went through with it and bought the rear rack.  I loved putting it together, and I loved putting it on.  I love being self sufficient with this vehicle a LOT.  It's giving me a ton of self esteem!  Plus, now it looks fantastic.  I was driving from Golds Gym the other day and someone made the "roll down your window!" sign to my passenger side.  So I quickly popped him in neutral, pulled on my emergency brake, cranked down my window, and smiled like "yes?" and this guy said "Would you like to sell that?" I just laughed and said "Never!"  Burn and bury me in this thing, I swear.  I also installed my side step and it looks dope.  I'm running out of exterior accessory options!  I've almost exhausted them all! Help! :) A friend of mine is going to weld me up a replica ladder that westy's had as an option as an accessory.  They hang on the side but I want it to attach on like the roof rack, making it a permanent accessory.  They are super super rare, and when you can find one, they're SO much money.  I can't fathom dropping that kind of cash on metal.  "Little one...this is what I DO.  This will be fun for me" was the answer when I proposed the idea.  ANYWAY, here is the rack and side step.

Racks and Side Step
Last night I snuck and dodged out of the back door of work *while on the clock, I'm a rebel* to skip across the parking lot to Garlinis for "two shots of patron silver, please, and a small glass of rootbeer to chase it" and those shot glasses are doubles, so four shots of patron later in two minutes on an empty stomach at 9pm, I left my bus at work at 11:30 and walked my tanked ass home because I wanted to "walk this one off", refusing a ride.  So my abandoned Nigel got the worst of it.  I woke up to a picture txt from a coworker "your bussie got tagged this morning!" Oh GAWD.
.....One thing that must be known; I'm extremely anal about my things, especially my vehicles, so please don't do this shit even though intentions are pure.  How can I be bothered by hearts, of all things?  But the first thing I did when I drove it home was wash it all off, cussing under my breath.  I knew who did it right away.  Oh, sweetheart.....Car chalk is a pain!  It took washing the entire vehicle.  Love and Hearts....gaaah....Love hurts.
Love and Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment