Sunday, May 15, 2011

Joy To The Fishes In The Deep Blue Sea

The picture of the double half rack I said I couldn't find in my last post, I already posted in a blog previously and I didn't even notice it was the picture I was referring to; I didn't know I had already posted said picture.  It was like love at first sight but I took a double take. :)
My appointment is tomorrow at MI for my stereo and I'm super excited.  I'm going to play the number one hit from 1971 as the first song, which was "Joy To The World" by Three Dog Night, and its so hokey and I'm so soft and lame and carefree in my personality, it fits. It's going to put a really geeky dorky smile on my face as I laugh and roll my eyes in the moment, and wonder how many times the wheels on the bus went round and round while it played that song. Maybe a hundred, maybe not even once.  But as of tomorrow, at least once. PS I adore the blue star sweater. It's so martini.
Life is fantastic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment