German chrome cranks for my windows
Finger guards for my inside door handles
Accelerator pedal spring
Gas pedal pivot spring
Accelerator pedal
German pedal pads
foot pedal rod to floor seal
boot for accelerator pedal
(and the reason for the accelerator stuff is whenever I depress the accelerator pedal, no matter how much wd-40 I have squirted into that entire area, it still makes this funny squeaking sound that used to make me laugh, but now makes me not laugh as much. It was cute and quirky. Now it's just annoying. So I thought to go ahead and get a whole new setup so the depression of the accelerator is smooth and not so jerky, and quiet and not so nails on a chalkboard.)
emergency brake handle grip (mine is soooo tattered, it's been pulled billions of times)
empi glove box (mine is cardboard, this one is plastic)
and last but not least and the most exciting of all
a empi westy above front cab wood slat roof rack which set me back a pretty penny but worth it!
What I love about this roof rack, is the majority of bus owners either do a full front to back roof rack, but since I have a sunroof, I am going to do the short up front, and then a longer one in back. Like this one in back but still with my short one in front. It will look awesome split up like that.
I have seen a picture of a bus where it had a sunroof and used two racks, but now I can't seem to find it.
Also I received my white mud flaps UPS today, but I'm having difficulties with figuring out how to put them on. I am not exactly in the patient mood today, so I will have to figure it out another time. The wind is my excuse.
So this afternoon I went to AutoZone and bought a 1/8th inch roll of black pinstripe to sharpen the look between the white and the blue. This is how it looks and I'm glad I did it.


No comments:
Post a Comment